My Work

www.amazon.com/author/gunnjohnny

Monday, October 13, 2014

Back With You

I've been gone so long I've almost forgotten how to do all this. Just to bring my friends up to date on why I've been gone so long. We took a massive lightning strike very near our home and the surge protector didn't. My poor old Mac went the way of all singed, burned, and beaten electronic gizmos. For weeks we tried to bring a spark of life back and couldn't.

I now have a new (used-reconditioned) MacBook Pro and if it lasts as long as my beat up old buddy, I'll be happy for some time to come. Working on OSX 10.6, so that's a big move forward for me. They say that 10.4.11 is now a dead issue. Shame.

I've had a couple of stories published during my forced down time, and am now writing up a storm and getting work sent out. I'll try my best to keep you up to date on where you can find my stories. I'm always being asked, "what do you write?" and I like to answer, "words." I'll get a black eye from that one day, I'm sure. Won't be the first.

The answer though, is almost that simple. Westerns, mystery-crime, sci-fi, fantasy, yikes, I love to read those kinds of stories and I love writing them. Luckily, there are a few editors that like to publish mine once in a while.

OK, more later. Read good books and stay regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment