My Work

www.amazon.com/author/gunnjohnny

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Horn Blowing 101


Every once in a while I just have to blow my own horn, and this is one of those times.  The December issue of The Storyteller Magazine is out now, and my short story, “Good Times on Rios 2,” a fantasy that takes place way in the future is included.  And, editor Regina Williams just sent a note to let me know my short story, “Uncle T” is going to be included in the March issue.

My book length collection of short stories, Out of the West…Tales of the American Frontier is also on the market.  It can be ordered from Amazon, from Sundance Bookstore, or from my publisher, Bottom of the Hill Publishing.

The anthology, Trails West, Anthology of Western Lore is also available from Amazon and Bottom of the Hill Publishing, and has one of my western short stories included.

2011 was a good year for me and my work, and 2012 is starting out with a bang. 

OK, that’s the drum banging for now.  Let’s get rid of that ugly Patriot Act, let’s get a fiscal conservative in the White House, and let’s all read good books and stay regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment